What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently, provide information to the site's owners, and offer a more personalized browsing experience.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be turned off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as logging in or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and understand how visitors use our website, such as which pages are most popular and how much time users spend on them. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Performance cookies help us to improve the way our website works and enhance the overall user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies enable the website to provide enhanced features and personalization, such as remembering your preferences, username, or language selection. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: Targeting and advertising cookies may be set by us or our advertising partners to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
- Third-Party Cookies: We may also use third-party cookies, provided by trusted partners, to enhance features, assist with analytics, or offer social sharing capabilities.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You have the right to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of certain parts of our website.
For more detailed information on managing cookies, please refer to your browser's help section or visit websites like www.aboutcookies.org.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (866) 588-0600