What's the problem?
Jan. 30, 2020 - This recall affects Delta Incline Sleepers with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns sold under the following brand names:
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper
These products were sold at juvenile product stores and mass merchandisers including Amazon.com, Kmart, and ToysRUs.com from Jan. 2017 to Dec. 2018 for between $42 and $51, CPSC said.
Affected model numbers include 47404-2255, 27404-437, 27404-758, and 27404-942. Model numbers can be found on a label on the frame.
Consumers who purchased an incline sleeper that is affected by this recall should stop using it immediately and contact Delta for a cash refund or voucher. Consumers who:
- Purchased the product new within the past 12 months can obtain a $50.00 cash refund, or
- Purchased the product prior to 12 months ago can obtain a $50.00 one-time use voucher towards purchases on the Delta website.
Do I Have a Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If your child or other loved one has been harmed by a recalled incline sleeper, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.