Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Salads Recalled for E. Coli
Nov. 22, 2019 – Federal health officials are investigating a cluster of E. coli infections linked to Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Chicken Caesar Salad purchased from Sam’s Club locations in 8 states. Authorities say at least 17 cases of E. coli — including several that required hospitalization — have been reported in people who ate Sam’s Club salad. The recalled salads have a “best-by” date of Oct. 31, 2019.
Ready Pac Salads Recalled for Listeria in Cheese
February 24, 2017 – Ready Pac Foods Inc. is recalling nearly 30 tons of pre-packaged chicken salads because they contain cheese that is already being recalled over potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes, a bacterium that causes severe foodborne illness.
Ready Pac salads affected by this recall include:
- Single-serve salad bowl packages of “Ready Pac Foods Puro Picante Blazin Hot”
- Size: 7.5 ounce
- Use By Dates: 1/31/2017 – 3/4/2017
- Establishment number P-27497, P-32081, or P-18502B (inside USDA mark of inspection)
These salads were produced at three different Ready Pac facilities from Jan. 17 to Feb. 17, 2017, and shipped to retail locations across the U.S., according to a USDA Recall Notice.
Ready Pac Salads Sold at Raley’s, Trader Joe’s Recalled for E. coli
Nov. 17, 2011 – Ready Pac Foods, Inc. recalled the following bagged salad products over potential E. coli contamination:
- 10oz. Ready Pac Caesar Romaine UPC# 0-77745-00202-6 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 9.25oz Ready Pac Santa Fe Caesar Complete Salad UPC# 0-77745-21404-7 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Ready Pac Classic Caesar Complete Salad UPC# 0-77745-20566-3 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Ready Pac Bella Romaine UPC# 0-77745-21407-8 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Dining In Classic Caesar Salad Kit UPC# 0-11225-02530-3 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Raley’s Caesar Romaine UPC# 0-46567-71642-8 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Trader Joe’s Romaine Salad UPC# 0013-2145 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 16oz. Trader Joe’s Very American Salad UPC# 0020-7225 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Safeway Farms Caesar Romaine UPC# 0-21130-98350-6 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 9oz. Safeway Farms Hearts of Romaine UPC# 0-21130-98358-2 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10oz. Safeway Farms Complete Caesar Supreme UPC# 0-21130-33677-7 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
- 10.25oz Safeway Farms Complete Southwestern Ranch UPC# 0-21130-33679-1 BEST IF USED BY NOV 18
These products were distributed to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
Eating foods contaminated with listeria can lead to listeriosis, a food poisoning infection that causes symptoms including fever, muscle aches, headache, stiff neck, confusion, loss of balance and convulsions sometimes preceded by diarrhea or other gastrointestinal symptoms.
These symptoms can take up to 70 days after exposure to develop, so consumers who have eaten the recalled salads are urged to monitor themselves for symptoms in the coming months.
Do I have a Ready Pac Salad Recall Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Ready Pac salad lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
Again, if you got a listeria infection from Ready Pac salad, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.