What's the problem?
Jan. 30, 2020 - Delta announced a voluntary recall on Wednesday for the following incline sleeper products:
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper
- and others
While inclined sleepers have been linked to at least 73 infant deaths, there have been no reports of fatalities with any of the sleepers made by Delta Enterprise Corp., according to the CPSC. Parents are advised to stop using the products immediately and to contact Delta for information about a refund.
Last April, Fisher-Price recalled 4.7 million Rock ‘n Play sleepers, the largest of the inclined sleeper recalls. Others followed, including Kids II, Inc. which recalled 700,000 sleepers later that month.
Four Companies Recall Thousands of Infant Sleepers: CBS Miami News Video
Do I Have a Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If your child or other loved one was harmed by a recalled incline sleeper, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.