Table Of Contents
What’s the Problem?
This recall affects all Tesla Cyberquad for Kids by Radio Flyer, Model Number 914, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) .
“The Cyberquad fails to comply with the federal mandatory safety standard requirements for youth ATVs, including mechanical suspension and maximum tire pressure,” CPSC said. “Radio Flyer has received one report of an incident where the single-rider Cyberquad tipped over when driven by an eight-year-old child and a 36-year-old adult female, resulting in a bruised left shoulder to the adult female.”
The recalled Cyberquads has a full steel frame, cushioned seat, and adjustable suspension with rear disk braking and LED light bars. The Cyberquad has both the Tesla “T” and Radio Flyer logos printed on the battery. Information embossed into the underside of the seat identifies the product as Radio Flyer Model 914.
Affected models were sold exclusively online at shop.tesla.com in December 2021 for $1,900.
If you purchased a Tesla Cyberquad that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact Radio Flyer for a full refund.
This recall began on October 27, 2022.
The CPSC Recall Number for this item is 23-025.
ATV Safety Guidelines
Anyone who rides an ATV should follow these safety tips while riding:
- Take a safety training course to learn how to operate an ATV safely, and only ride an ATV that’s right for your size and age.
- Always wear an approved helmet and eye protection. In many states, helmets and eye protection are required by law, especially for children.
- Wear long pants, long sleeves, gloves, and over-the-ankle boots to help prevent scrapes and cuts.
- Only ride during the day.
- Always ride at a safe speed and on designated trails.
- Know basic first aid to treat minor injuries, and be able to get help in case if an accident.
See all related product liability lawsuits our lawyers have taken on.
Get a Free Tesla Cyberquad Lawsuit Evaluation With Our Lawyers
The Products Liability Litigation Group at Schmidt & Clark, LLP law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Tesla Cyberquad Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new cases in all 50 states.
Again, if you or a loved one was injured by a Tesla Cyberquad, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a Tesla Cyberquad Lawsuit and our product liability lawyers can help.