Employers and industry are well aware of the dangers associated with forklift operations. Despite this, many businesses fail to take appropriate measures. Moreover, some forklift equipment might be defective or improperly manufactured, contributing to the cause of an accident or injury.
Free Forklift Injury Accident Case Evaluation: If you or a loved one has been injured in a forklift accident, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a lawsuit and we can help.
Forklift Accident Statistics
Forklifts account for thousands of serious injuries and dozens of deaths each year in American workplaces. According to statistics reported to government inspectors by employers:
- 100 workers are killed in forklift related accidents every year in the United States
- 20,000 workers are seriously injured in forklift related accidents every year in the U.S.A
- 34,000 injuries are treated in Emergency Rooms every year due to forklift accidents
- 25% of all fatalities involving forklifts are due to forklift rollover accidents
While these statistics may be surprising, many workers are still unaware of the dangers associated with operating a forklift. What is even more unfortunate is that many of these injuries and fatalities could have been prevented by the simple installation of safeguards in the workplace.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a forklift accident, you may be entitled to compensation to help pay your medical bills and cover your lost wages. It’s important to consult an attorney who is experienced at handling forklift accidents.
- Fork Lift Injury Suit
- Main Causes of Forklift Accidents
- Bulldozer Injury Accident Case
- Trench Collapse Injury Accident Case
Check out the other injury accident cases which we’ve covered.
Do I have a Forklift Injury Accident Lawsuit?
The Personal Injury & Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus exclusively on the representation of plaintiffs in forklift injury accident lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new cases in all 50 states.