What's the Problem?
This recall affects:
- 2020 Yamaha Drive2 QuieTech (serial numbers 305606-306957)
- 2020 Yamaha Drive2 AC (serial numbers 301002-301100)
- 2020 Yamaha Drive2 EFI (serial numbers 103401-104680)
- 2020 Yamaha Drive2 DC (serial numbers 303701-304600)
These carts were sold at golf car dealers nationwide from June 2019 through December 2019 for between $6,100 and $6,300, CPSC said. The vehicles were sold in blue, green, red, gray, tan, silver, and white.
If you purchased a Yamaha Golf Cart that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact your Yamaha dealer for a free repair. The recall is scheduled to begin on Feb. 13, 2020.
See other product liability cases we're currently taking.
- Yamaha Motorcycle Case
- Yamaha FJR1300 Motorcycle Lawsuit
- Yamaha Star Venture Motorcycle Litigation
- Garia Golf Cart Lawsuits
Do I Have a Yamaha Golf Cart Recall Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Yamaha Golf Cart Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a recalled Yamaha Golf Cart, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.