What's the Problem With Greenworks and Powerworks Pressure Washers?
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission , this recall affects pressure washer models ranging from:
- GREENWORKS Brand 1500 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model Number GPW1500 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-10/31/19
- GREENWORKS 1500 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model GPW1501 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-5/11/20
- GREENWORKS 1600 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model GPW1600 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-10/31/19
- GREENWORKS 1600 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model GPW1602 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-6/2/20
- GREENWORKS 1700 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model Number GPW1702 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-6/2/20
- GREENWORKS 1700 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model Number GPW1704 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-10/31/19
- GREENWORKS 1800 PSI Pressure Washer Unit-- Model Number GPW1800 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-7/7/20
- GREENWORKS Brand 2000 PSI Plastic Pressure Washer -- Model Number GPW1803 -- Date Codes 1/1/17-12/17/19
- 2000 PSI Plastic Gun Kit -- Model Number 5202002 -- All with that model number
- POWERWORKS 1700 PSI Pressure Washer -- Model Number PWA101 -- Date Code 1/10/20
- POWERWORKS 1800 PSI Plastic Pressure Washer Spray -- Model Number PWA104 -- Date Code 1/11/20
“The pressure washer spray gun connector can break, causing the hose and/or parts of the connector to become dislodged during use, posing a facial injuries / impact injury hazard to the user,” CPSC said.
The Greenworks and Powerworks pressure washers were sold online and at Lowe’s Stores nationwide from January 2017 through February 2021.
The PSI plastic gun accessory kit was sold for about $40 and the pressure washers were sold for between $100 and $180.
If you purchased a pressure washer that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact Hongkong Sun Rise Trading for a free replacement of the spray gun handle.
However, if you suffered mouth injuries or other damages from recalled pressure washers, you should contact our lawyers before contacting the manufacturer.
This recall began on April 7, 2021.
- Generac Pressure Washer Recall Suit
- HD Hudson Garden Sprayer Lawsuit
- Victory Electrostatic Sprayer Recall Suits
- Worx Pressure Washer Recall Litigation
Get a Free Greenworks Pressure Washer Recall Lawsuit Evaluation With Our Lawyers
The Products Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in product liability lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a recalled pressure washer, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.