What’s the Problem?
According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), this recall affects:
- APPLE GRAPE TRAY w/ CARMEL 2 lbs 10oz – UPC 68113118012
- GREEN APPLE SLICES 32oz – UPC 68113118006
- MIXED APPLE SLICES 32oz – UPC 68113118007
- RED APPLE SLICES 14oz – UPC 68113118004
- RED APPLE SLICES 32oz – UPC 68113118010
- CANTALOUPE CHUNKS 10oz – UPC 68113118014
- CANTALOUPE CHUNKS 16oz – UPC 68113118015
- SEASONAL FRUIT TRAY 40oz – 68113118023
- SUMMER BLEND 5oz – UPC 68113135509
- TROPICAL BLEND 5oz – UPC 68113135510
- MANGO CHUNK 10oz – UPC 68113118037
- MANGO SPEARS 16oz – UPC 68113118038
- PINEAPPLE GRAPE MANGO BLEND 16oz – UPC 68113118039
- PINEAPPLE CHUNKS 10oz – UPC 68113118042
- PINEAPPLE CHUNKS 16oz – UPC 68113118046
- PINEAPPLE CHUNKS 42oz – UPC 68113118043
- PINEAPPLE SPEARS 32oz – UPC 68113118044
- RED GRAPES 10oz – UPC 68113118047
- SEASONAL BLEND 10oz – UPC 68113118048
- SEASONAL BLEND 16oz – UPC 68113118049
- SEASONAL BLEND 32oz – UPC 68113118050
- SEASONAL TRIO 32oz – UPC 68113118069
These fruits have Best if used by dates of 10/3/20 thru 10/11/20, and were shipped directly to Walmart retail distribution centers and sent to select stores located in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas. The recalled products were packaged in various size clam shell containers.
If you purchased any fruits that are affected by this recall, you should not eat them, and either throw them away or return them to Walmart for a refund.
Anyone concerned about a potential listeria infection should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
This recall began on Oct. 3, 2020.
Do I Have a Walmart Fruit Recall Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Walmart Fruit Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new listeria cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one developed symptoms of listeria after eating recalled Walmart fruit, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.