What's the Problem?
According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), this recall affects:
- 10 oz. Fresh Thyme Taco Dip -- UPC 8-41330-12368 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 9 oz. Tastebuds Taco Dip -- UPC 0-38232-31612-5 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- Earthgrown Mini Taco Dip -- UPC 6-10014-22341-0 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 8 oz. Kwik Trip Taco Dip -- UPC 0-38232-36091-3 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 15.8 oz. Kwik Trip Taco Dip -- UPC 0-38232-36090-6 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 9 oz. Tastebuds Layered Fiesta Taco Dip -- UPC 0-38232-31611-8 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 16 oz. Haug Taco Tray -- UPC 6-10014-16383-9 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 22 oz. Haug Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray -- UPC 6-10014-16414-0 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 16 oz. Haug Taco Tray -- UPC 6-10014-16415-7 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 29 oz. Haug Taco Tray -- UPC 6-10014-16416-4 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 26 oz. Tastebuds Taco Platter -- UPC 0-38232-31683-5 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 15.8 oz. Tastebuds Taco Platter -- UPC 0-38232-33235-4 -- Code Date 3-Mar
- 9 oz. Caribou Turkey Sandwich -- UPC 7-98493-17447-5 -- Code Date 26-Feb
"The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products," FDA said. "Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women."
The recalled products were distributed to retail stores across the U.S.
If you purchased any foods that are affected by this recall, you should not eat them, and either discard them or return them to the point of purchase for a refund.
Anyone concerned about a potential food poisoning illness should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
This recall began on February 26, 2021.
Do I Have a Taco Dip Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Taco Dip Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new listeria infection cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one had symptoms of food poisoning after eating any of the products mentioned in this article, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.