What’s the Problem?
This recall affects:
- ShopRite Wholesome Pantry Organic Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit — 10.9 oz — UPC Code 041190066308 — Production Code Z178 or Lower — Use-By or Before Date: July 12.
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Sesame Asian Salad Kit — 13 oz — UPC Code 041190066292 — Production Code: Z178 or Lower — Use-By or Before Date: July 11.
The salads display the product code Z178, or a lower number, and were sold in the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
What To Do If You Have Recalled Products
- Do not eat, sell, or serve recalled salad products.
- Check your home for any of these recalled salads. Throw any remaining salad away, even if some of it has been eaten and no one has gotten sick.
- If you don’t know whether the bagged salad mix you have in your home is one of the recalled salads, do not eat it. Throw it away.
Do I Have a ShopRite Salad Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in ShopRite Salad Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new cyclospora infection cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one had symptoms of food poisoning after eating a recalled salad, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.