What's the Problem?
According to a Recall Notice  issued by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), this recall affects:
- Safavieh, Aura and Silas 3-drawer chests with light gray drawers and light gray linen finish (Model Number CHS6410B)
- Safavieh, Aura and Silas 3-drawer chests with champagne drawers and mirror finish (Model Number CHS6403A)
- Safavieh, Aura and Silas 3-drawer chests with steel teal drawers with mirror finish (Model Number CHS6403C)
Each recalled chest is about 32 inches wide, 16 inches deep and 29 inches tall, CPSC said. Affected products were sold online from Nov. 2017 to Nov. 2019 for between $240 and $360.
If you purchased a Safavieh Aura 3 Drawer Chest that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately unless it is anchored to a wall and placed in an area where children cannot reach it.
Safavieh will provide packaging and pre-paid shipping labels so that consumers can remove the chest’s drawer slides and return them to the firm for a full refund.
- Chadwick & Bailey 5 Drawer Chest Recall Lawsuit
- Rooms To Go Chest of Drawers Recall Case
- Prepac Chest of Drawers Recall Case
- Home Depot Chest of Drawers Recall Case
See all the product liability cases we're currently covering.
Do I Have a Safavieh Aura 3 Drawer Chest Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Safavieh Aura 3 Drawer Chest Lawsuit lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If your child or other loved one was harmed, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.