What's the Problem?
According to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), this recall affects:
- 2019-2022 Renegade RV Valencia
- 2019-2022 Renegade Verona
- 2019-2022 Renegade Verona LE
- 2019-2022 Renegade Classic
- 2019-2022 Renegade Classic Verona LE
- 2019-2022 Renegade Classic Verona
These motorhomes are equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves whose saddle valve securing bolt may have been overtightened, potentially damaging the O-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak. "A gas leak can increase the risk of a fire," NHTSA said.
Kibbi is notifying owners and dealers will install a remedy kit of gaskets, washers, thread locker bolts, and two round orange labels, free of charge.
- Airstream RV Recall Lawsuit
- Jayco Greyhawk Motorhome Litigation
- Newmar Motorhomes Litigation
- Tiffin Motorhome Recall Lawsuits
See the other product liability torts from S&C, LLP.
Do I Have a Renegade RV Lawsuit?
The Products Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Renegade RV Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.