What's the Problem?
According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) , this recall affects all lots of the following Randall brand beans with a "best by" date of Prior to January 1, 2025:
- RANDALL GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095000100
- RANDALL GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 24OZ - UPC 070095000117
- RANDALL GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 15.4OZ
- RANDALL PINTO BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095000131, 070095000209
- RANDALL PINTO BEANS 24OZ - UPC 070095000216
- RANDALL PINTO BEANS 15.4OZ - UPC 070095000230
- RANDALL MIXED BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095000407
- RANDALL MIXED BEANS 24OZ - UPC 070095000414
- RANDALL MIXED BEANS 15.4OZ - UPC 070095000430
- RANDALL KIDNEY BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095000308
- RANDALL KIDNEY BEANS 24OZ - UPC 070095000315
- RANDALL KIDNEY BEANS 15.4OZ - UPC 070095000339
- RANDALL NAVY BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095000506
- RANDALL NAVY BEANS 15.4OZ - UPC 070095000537
- RANDALL BLACK BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095000605
- RANDALL BLACK BEANS 24OZ - UPC 070095000612
- RANDALL BLACK BEANS 15.4OZ - UPC 070095000636
- RANDALL GARBANZO BEANS 24OZ - UPC 070095000711
- RANDALL GARBANZO BEANS 15.4OZ - UPC 070095000735
- RANDALL ULITMATE 4-BEAN MIX 48OZ - UPC 070095000902
- RANDALL ORGANIC GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 48OZ - UPC 070095005105
"The manufacturing deviations included a nonfunctioning temperature indicating device raising the possibility that the product was not effectively processed," FDA said. "Processing at temperatures below a required temperature could create a condition that could lead to premature spoilage or food borne illness."
The recalled beans were distributed from March 1, 2019 to May 15, 2022 at retail locations in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.
If you purchased any Randall's Beans that are affected by this recall, you should not eat them, and either throw them away or return them to the point of purchase for a refund.
Anyone concerned about a potential botulism food poisoning illness from recalled beans should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
This recall began on May 20, 2022.
Do I Have a Randall Beans Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Randall Beans Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new botulism infection cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one had symptoms of food poisoning after eating recalled Randall Beans, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.