What's the Problem?
According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) , this recall affects:
- Kobalt 49v 2.5AH Pole Saw - Item Number 796791
- Kobalt 40v Pole Saw Bare Tool - Item Number 1083769
- 40v Pole Hedge Saw Combo Kit - Item Number 970801
- SOS Kobalt 40v Pole Saw - Item Number 812419
- SOS Kobalt 40v Pole Saw Tool Only - Item Number 812424
"Hongkong Sun Rise Trading has received 65 reports of the saws continuing to run," CPSC said.
The recalled saws were sold online and at Lowe’s Stores nationwide from March 2017 through October 2019 for about $180.
If you purchased a pole saw that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact Hongkong Sun Rise Trading for a free repair.
This recall began on September 24, 2020.
- Kobalt Chainsaw Recall Lawsuit
- Black and Decker Chainsaw Recall Suits
- Harbor Freight Chainsaw Recall
- DeWalt Chainsaw Recall Litigation
See all defective product lawsuits we've covered.
Do I Have a Pole Saw Recall Lawsuit?
The Products Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Pole Saw Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured by a recalled pole saw, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.