What's the Problem?
According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), this recall affects:
- Signature Hardware 24" Natural Teak Medicine Cabinet SKU 422703
- Signature Hardware 24" Rustic Brown Medicine Cabinet SKU 422704
- Signature Hardware 24" Whitewash Medicine Cabinet SKU 422705
- Signature Hardware 36" Natural Teak Medicine Cabinet SKU 422706
- Signature Hardware 36" Whitewash Medicine Cabinet SKU 422707
- Signature Hardware 48" Natural Teak Medicine Cabinet SKU 422708
- Signature Hardware 48" Rustic Brown Medicine Cabinet SKU 422709
CPSC is aware of at least 7 reports of the mirrors detaching and falling, including 1 report that an installer was injured when 2 mirrors fell and struck his back, as well as 7 reports of minor property damage. Signature Hardware also has received 7 reports that a mirror was loose or detached when the consumer received the product.
The recalled medicine cabinets were sold online from May 2017 through May 2020 for between $400 and $630.
If you purchased a medicine cabinet that is affected by this recall, you should contact Signature Hardware to schedule a free in-home repair.
This recall began on August 19, 2020.
Do I Have a Medicine Cabinet Recall Lawsuit?
The Products Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Medicine Cabinet Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured by a recalled medicine cabinet, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.