What’s the Problem?
This recall affects all lots of Marquis Worldwide Specialty Inc.’s Organic Enoki Mushroom 200g, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The recalled enoki mushrooms were distributed nationwide from California through retail stores and other produce wholesalers. They are packed in individual plastic packages which are clear on top and orange on the bottom, with the words ‘Conah Organic enoki mushroom’ written on front.
FDA is warning consumers not to use the mushrooms even if they do not look or smell spoiled.
Consumers who purchased any recalled Enoki mushrooms should either throw them away or return them to the point of purchase for a refund.
If you are concerned about a potential listeria infection from recalled mushrooms, you should dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Other Mushroom Recalls
- Concord Farms Enoki Mushrooms Recall: March 29, 2021 – Vernon, California-based Concord Farms recalled Enoki Mushrooms distributed from California to retail stores through produce distributors. The recalled mushrooms are packaged in a black, yellow and transparent plastic packaging, with the “Concord Farms” logo above “fresh enoki mushrooms”. UPC is 049995041049.
- Shirakiku Mushrooms Recall: September 28, 2020 – Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc., recalled Shirakiku brand imported Dried Fungus (also known as Black Fungus or Kikurage) over potential contamination with salmonella.
- Guan’s Mushrooms Recall: April 8, 2020 – Guan’s Mushroom Company recalled Enoki mushrooms imported from South Korea for potential contamination with listeria.
- H&C Food Inc. Enoki Mushrooms Recall: April 7, 2020 – H&C Food Inc. recalled Enoki mushrooms imported from Korea over potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Enoki Mushrooms Recall: March 10, 2020 – Sun Hong Foods, Inc., recalled Enoki Mushrooms which were potentially contaminated with listeria.
Do I Have a Marquis Worldwide Specialty Inc. Enoki Mushrooms Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Marquis Worldwide Specialty Inc. Enoki Mushrooms Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new listeria infection cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one had symptoms of food poisoning after eating recalled mushrooms, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.