According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) , this recall affects:
- Inclined sleeper accessories sold with the Kolcraft Cuddle ‘n Care 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper (model number starting with KB063)
- Kolcraft Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper (model number starting with KB061)
"Infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side, or under other circumstances," CPSC said.
Model numbers are located on the metal bar between the bassinets’ legs. The inclined sleeper is the only portion of the product that is being recalled.
The recalled Kolcraft sleeper accessories were sold at juvenile product stores and mass merchandisers nationwide from March 2011 through December 2017 for about $140.
If you purchased an incline sleeper accessory that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact Kolcraft for a $35 voucher or a $20 refund.
This recall began on May 5, 2021.
- Boppy Lounger Recall Claim
- Graco & Disney Simplicity Bassinet Recall Lawsuit
- Graco Pack n Play Accessory Recall Lawsuit
- Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Rock ’n Glide Soother Recall Claim
See all defective products claims from Schmidt and Clark, LLP.
Do I Have a Kolcraft Cuddle ‘n Care Bassinet Lawsuit?
The Products Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Kolcraft Cuddle ‘n Care Bassinet Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If your child or other loved one was harmed by a recalled incline sleeper, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.