What's the Problem?
According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) , this recall affects:
- 2021 Kawasaki TERYX S LE -- Model Code KRF800JMFNN/L2021 -- VIN Range 00234 thru 002582021
- 2021 Kawasaki TERYX4 -- Model Code KRT800FMFNN -- VIN Range 08097 thru 08097
- 2021 Kawasaki TERYX4 LE (Camo Gray)-- Model Code KRT800GMFAL -- VIN Range 27206 thru 27207
- 2021 Kawasaki TERYX4 S LE -- Model Code KRT800JMFNL -- VIN Range 00672 thru 00770
- 2021 Kawasaki TERYX4 S LE (Camo Gray) -- Model Code KRT800JMFAN/L -- VIN Range 00783 thru 00853
- 2021 Kawasaki TERYX4 S LE (Camo) -- Model Code KRT800KMFNL -- VIN Range 00100 thru 00100
The recalled vehicles were sold in the following colors: camo, camo gray, green, blue, and red. The VIN is located on the steel frame between the right-front lower A-arm mounts. The model name is printed on the driver’s side of the hood or on the left and right front fender.
Affected ATVs were sold at Kawasaki dealers nationwide in March 2021 for between about $16,000 and $17,900.
If you purchased an ATV that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact a Kawasaki dealer to schedule a free repair to replace the fuel pump retainer plate bolts.
This recall began on April 22, 2021.
Other Kawasaki Recalls:
- Kawasaki Brute Force Recall Case
- Kawasaki Z400 Lawsuit
- Kawasaki Ninja Recall Case
- Kawasaki Vulcan Motorcycle Recall Case
See the other product liability litigations we've taken on.
Do I Have a Kawasaki Teryx Lawsuit?
The Products Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Kawasaki Teryx Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured by a recalled Kawasaki ATV, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.