New First Class Foods recall includes nearly 40,000 pounds of ground beef distributed to New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, California, Wisconsin, and Washington. E. Coli contamination suspected.
Class I Food Poisoning Recall: Health Risk High
December 24, 2010 - Today, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced that First Class Foods of Hawthorne, Calif. is recalling approximately 34,373 pounds of organic ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7.
The following products are subject to recall:
- 16-oz. packages of "NATURE'S HARVEST ORGANIC GROUND BEEF BRICK" sold singly with one of the following "USE or FREEZE by" dates: "12/30/10" or "01/08/11."
- 16-oz. packages of "ORGANIC HARVEST ORGANIC GROUND BEEF BRICK" sold singly and in three-packs with one of the following "USE or FREEZE by" dates: "12/28/10" or "01/06/11."
- 16-oz. packages of NATURE'S HARVEST GROUND PATTY" containing four (4) 4-oz. patties with the following "USE or FREEZE by" date: "12/30/10" or "01/08/11"
Each package label bears the establishment number "EST. 18895" as well as the identifying Pack Date of "10341” and “10350” Julian date. These ground beef products were produced on Dec. 7, 2010, and Dec. 16, 2010, and were shipped to retail establishments in Calif., N.J., N.Y., N.C., Wis., and Washington State.
- Winn-Dixie Beef Patties Lawsuit
- Marketside Beef Lawsuit
- ShopRite Beef Lawsuit
- Palo Duro Meat Ground Beef Lawsuit
See all food poisoning cases we've taken on.
Do I have an E. coli poisoning Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in E. coli outbreak lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new food poisoning cases in all 50 states.