What's the Problem?
- Pete and Gerry's Organic Hard Boiled Eggs (PC/PLU/NDC 81565200004)
- GE Cage Free Hard Cooked Eggs (PC/PLU/NDC 3003493036)
- Pro2Snax To The Max - PRO2MAX APPLE & EGG TRAY (PC/PLU/NDC 64963200149), DIPPIN STIX PRO2 GALA/CHED/ALM (PC/PLU/NDC 64963200148)
If you purchased any of the above products, you should dispose of them. Customers who still have their qualifying receipt may take it to the nearest Giant Eagle or Market District location to receive a full refund. Anyone concerned about potential food poisoning symptoms should contact their doctor immediately.
Listeria Monocytogenes Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a listeria infection, or listeriosis, include:
- Muscle aches
Source: Mayo Clinic
How To Reduce Your Risk of Listeria
- Cook thoroughly raw food from animal sources, such as beef, pork, or poultry.
- Wash raw vegetables thoroughly before eating.
- Keep uncooked meats separate from vegetables and from cooked foods and ready-to-eat foods.
- Avoid raw (unpasteurized) milk or foods made from raw milk.
- Wash hands, knives, and cutting boards after handling uncooked foods.
Do I Have a Giant Eagle Egg Recall Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Giant Eagle Egg Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new listeria cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one got sick after eating recalled hard-boiled eggs, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.