FREE Case Review (866) 588-0600

Garlon Fallow Master Herbicide Lawsuit

Garlon Fallow Master, a glyphosate-containing weed killer like Roundup, has been linked to an increased risk for Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, leukemia, and other types of cancer.
Awards & recognition
C.L. Mike Schmidt Published by C.L. Mike Schmidt

The law offices of Schmidt & Clark, LLP, are reviewing potential lawsuits for people who developed non-Hodgkin lymphoma or one of its subtypes after being exposed to glyphosate herbicides, including Fallow Master weed killer.

Free Confidential Lawsuit Evaluation: If you or a loved one was diagnosed with any form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma after using or being exposed to Fallow Master, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a suit and our lawyers can help.

What is Fallow Master?

Fallow Master is a postemergence herbicide for control or suppression of emerged weeds in fallow and reduced tillage systems. The chemical is applied about 2 weeks before the planting of wheat, barley, oats, or sorghum/

Roundup Ready Crops

Roundup has increased massively in popularity since Monsanto introduced genetically modified seeds that are resistant to glyphosate, allowing farmers to spray the herbicide without worrying about harming their crops. These so-called “Roundup Ready crops” include plants like corn, soybean, and cotton, and they account for over 270 million pounds of crops each year in the U.S.

What’s the Problem?

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in July 2015 issued a final health assessment on glyphosate, concluding that the herbicide is ”probably carcinogenic to humans” after being linked to various forms of non-Hodgkin lymphoma including lymphocytic lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, B-cell lymphoma, hairy cell leukemia, and others.

What Types of Cancer has Roundup Been Linked To?

Can I File a Fallow Master Lawsuit?

Only a qualified attorney can determine whether you are eligible to file a lawsuit against the maker of Fallow Master herbicide, which is why we are currently offering free case evaluations. Simply fill out the confidential evaluation form below to contact our law firm now.

Most cases involving product liability allege that a product was sold with design, manufacturing, and/or marketing defects, which typically refers to a company’s failure to warn of a certain potential health risk. In the case of Fallow Master, our attorneys suspect that patients may be able to take legal action in light of claims that the manufacturer failed to adequately warn doctors and patients about the risk of cancer.

Choose our lawyers

Have you or a loved one been unreasonably injured by a dangerous or defective consumer product?

Fallow Master Label

Click on this link to view the official Fallow Master Label [1].

What Damages Could I Be Awarded?

By filing a Fallow Master herbicide, you may be entitled to collect compensation for all current and future medical expenses related to the treatment of your injury, as well as for damages for pain and suffering. Additionally, filing a lawsuit can help hold the herbicide’s manufacturer accountable for releasing an allegedly defective product into the marketplace, and to discourage other companies from engaging in similar conduct.

Do I have a Fallow Master Herbicide Lawsuit?

The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Fallow Master lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new lymphoma cases in all 50 states.

Free Case Evaluation: Again, if you or a loved one was diagnosed with any form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after using or being exposed to Roundup, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.

Free Confidential Case Evaluation

Verified 100% Secure SiteTo contact us for a free review of your potential case, please fill out the form below or call us toll free 24 hrs/day by dialing: (866) 588-0600.