FREE Case Review (866) 588-0600

Erb’s Palsy Law Firm

Unfortunately, a large percentage of Erb’s palsy cases in children are caused by trauma during labor and delivery. A child with Erb’s palsy – also known as a brachial plexus injury – could have received their disability through negligence or medical malpractice.

Free Erb’s Palsy Case Evaluation: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy or brachial plexus palsy, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a lawsuit and we can help.

What’s the problem?

Sadly, most Erb’s palsy injuries occur at birth. Approximately one or two babies out of every 1,000 born are affected. Nearly 90 percent of brachial plexus injuries resolve during the first year of life without the need for treatment. The remaining 10 percent of children require exercise, therapy and, in the most severe cases, surgery. Even with the best treatment currently available, the most severely injured children will have substantial, lifelong functional limitations with regard to use of the affected arm and / or hand.

There are different types of brachial plexus injuries, and they can affect children with Erb’s Palsy in different ways. Some children may have no muscle control or feeling whatsoever in the arm or hand, while others retain arm movement function without any control over the wrist and hand. Still others have full hand function but have no control over the shoulder or elbow muscles. Depending on the type of nerve damage in Erb’s palsy children, the symptoms can range from mild to severe.

While not always intentional, medical errors can and sometimes do occur. Victims of medical negligence or malpractice have the right to hold negligent parties accountable. If medical malpractice caused your child’s Erbs palsy, you have the right to seek compensation for the damages you and your baby have suffered. Damages can include past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, and in cases where permanent or partial disability result, loss of future income.

Do I have a Erb’s Palsy Lawsuit?

The Birth Injury Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus exclusively on the representation of plaintiffs in Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy, & brachial plexus palsy lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new cases in all 50 states.

Free Confidential Case Evaluation

Verified 100% Secure SiteTo contact us for a free review of your potential case, please fill out the form below or call us toll free 24 hrs/day by dialing: (866) 588-0600.
*
*
*
Awards & recognition