What's the Problem?
This CPSC Recall affects:
- GreenPan Simmerlite 3.5Q covered dutch oven - UPC Code 885837016505
- GreenPan Simmerlite 4.5Q covered dutch oven - UPC Code 885837016512
- GreenPan Simmerlite 5.5Q covered (round) dutch oven - UPC Code 885837016529
- GreenPan Simmerlite 7Q covered dutch oven - UPC Code 885837017922
- GreenPan Simmerlite 6.5Q oval dutch oven - UPC Code 885837017939
- GreenPan Simmerlite 5.5Q oval dutch oven - UPC Code 885837019681
The top lid of affected products says “THE DUTCH OVEN” and “GREENPAN,” CPSC said. The bottom of the lid says “Dishwasher Safe," and "The Dutch Oven Designed and Engineered in Belgium.” A 4-digit date code is etched onto the back of the sidehandles. The UPC code is on the bottom of the box under the barcode.
The recalled dutch ovens were sold online and in independent gourmet kitchen stores nationwide from September 2018 through May 2020 for between $100 and $170.
If you purchased a dutch oven that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact Cookware Company for a refund or a free replacement glass lid.
This recall began on July 22, 2020.
Do I Have a Dutch Oven Recall Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Dutch Oven Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a recalled dutch oven, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.