Which Products Are Being Recalled?
Dec. 27, 2019 - The following Dierbergs Kitchen products are subject to the recall:
- Dierbergs Kitchen Kosher Potato Salad
- Dierbergs Kitchen Creamy Red Potato Salad
- Dierbergs Kitchen Deviled Egg Salad
- Dierbergs Kitchen Remoulade
- Dierbergs Kitchen Salad Togo Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
- Dierbergs Kitchen Salad Togo Classic Ham & Turkey Chef Salad
For sizes, UPC codes, and use-by dates of affected products, please view the FDA recall notice. The recalled foods were distributed to all 25 Dierbergs Markets, FDA said.
The agency classifies this recall as a "precautionary measure" done for the safety of their customers. To date, no listeria infections have been linked to Dierbergs foods; however, at least 7 known illnesses in 5 states have been associated with Almark's recalled egg products.
- Inspired Organics Hard-Cooked Eggs Recall
- Pete & Gerry’s Egg Recall Suits
- Eggland's Best Eggs Recall Case
- Dairy Fresh Farms Egg Recall
Signs and symptoms of listeria food poisoning, or listeriosis, may include:
- Muscle aches
If the infection spreads to the nervous system, symptoms may also include:
- Stiff neck
- Confusion or changes in alertness
- Loss of balance
Source: Mayo Clinic 
If you purchased any of the above items, you should not eat them, and either discard them immediately or return them to the point of purchase for a refund.
Do I Have a Dierbergs Kitchen Recall Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Dierbergs Kitchen Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new listeria cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with a listeria infection, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.