What's the Problem?
Jan. 30, 2020 - The Delta Sleeper Recall affects the following products:
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper
Other infant inclined sleeper products recalled over a suffocation risk include:
- Boppy Original Newborn Loungers Recall
- Leachco Podster Infant Lounger Recall
- Graco Little Lounger Rocking Seats Recall
- SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleepers Recall
- Fisher Price Rock-n-Play Sleepers Recall
- Kids II Infant Sleepers Recall
- Evenflo Pillo Portable Nappers Recall
Consumers who have purchased any of the above sleepers should stop using them immediately and contact the individual companies for a refund or voucher.
See the other product liability claims from Schmidt and Clark, LLP.
4 Companies Recall More Than 165,000 Baby Sleepers Over Suffocation Risk: ABC Action News Video
Do I Have a Delta Inclined Sleeper Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Delta Inclined Sleeper Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If your child or other loved one has been injured by a recalled inclined sleeper, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.