Table Of Contents
Bella Pressure Cookers
Bella Housewares manufactures a variety of small kitchen appliances, cookware and bakeware products. Pressure cooker / multi cookers made by Bella include the:
- BELLA 2QT MULTICOOKER
- BELLA 6 QT 10 IN 1 PROGRAMMABLE MULTI COOKER, STAINLESS STEEL
- BELLA 8 QT 10 IN 1 PROGRAMMABLE MULTI COOKER, STAINLESS STEEL
- BELLA PRO SERIES 6QT 10 IN 1 PROGRAMMABLE MULTI COOKER
- BELLA 5 QT PRESSURE COOKER
- BELLA 6 QT 10 IN 1 MULTI COOKER
- BELLA 8 QT 10 IN 1 MULTI COOKER
What’s the Problem?
Lawsuits allege that some pressure cookers may have a design flaw that causes them to explode, even when used as directed. For pressure cookers to work properly, the valve on the lid must work to allow steam to escape. If the steam does not escape, pressure can build up and cause the cooker to explode.
Pressure cookers may also explode if the lid does not seal fully or lock completely. When this occurs, the steam inside can expand and send hot food spraying from the cooker.
See other product liability cases we’re currently taking.
Pressure Cooker Injuries
- Severe burns to the arms, legs, face and other parts of the body
- Scars and disfigurement
- Damages to kitchen walls, cabinets and floors
- And more
Are Lawsuits Being Filed?
It’s believed that Bella Pressure Cookers may contain the same alleged defect as other brands of pressure cookers that have been at the center of litigation. If you or a loved one has been injured, contact our lawyers now to learn more about your legal rights.
- Zip Pressure Cooker Suit
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Case
- Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker Lawsuit
- Tower Pressure Cooker Explosion Litigation
Do I Have a Bella Pressure Cooker Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Bella Pressure Cooker Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new burn injury cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a pressure cooker, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.