A California man who had total knee replacement with the DePuy Synthes Attune Knee said he's worse after the surgery than when he was injured falling off a ladder.
A Pennsylvania man who claims he was severely injured after being implanted with Physiomesh has filed a products liability lawsuit against the manufacturers.
A Pennsylvania couple alleging a life-threatening infection M. Chimaera infection from a heater-cooler device has filed a lawsuit against the manufacturers.
Heart surgery patients treated with heater-cooler devices at Children’s Hospital in New Orleans have been diagnosed with a rare bacterial infection.
A lawsuit filed by a Pennsylvania woman who claims she had property damage from a 2014 house fire has been settled out of court.
Bair Hugger warming blanket blamed for the death of a 6-year-old boy in Pennsylvania who was left unattended.