Category: CPSC Reporting

File a CPSC Complaint

File a CPSC Complaint – Report Unsafe Consumer Products to the CPSC

Consumers should report unsafe consumer products to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) by filing a CPSC complaint. By doing this, you can make sure that the government knows about the defective, unsafe product you have identified. Our product...