What's the Problem?
Jan. 31, 2020 - Delta is recalling about 5,900 inclined sleepers sold under the following brand names over a risk of potential suffocation:
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper
Model numbers of the recalled Delta Sleepers include 47404-2255, 27404-437, 27404-758, and 27404-942, CPSC said. Model numbers can be found on a label on the frame.
Affected products were sold at juvenile product stores and mass merchandisers including Amazon.com, Kmart, and ToysRUs.com from Jan. 2017 to Dec. 2018 for between $42 and $51.
CPSC has linked at least 73 infant deaths and 1,108 incidents to inclined sleepers since 2005. Most infants died because they were unrestrained, rolled from their backs or their sides or stomachs and suffocated, the agency said.
"Inclined sleepers with higher angles do not provide a safe sleep environment for infants," CPSC said. The agency "cautions consumers not to use inclined infant sleep products."
Do I Have a 3-in-1 Rocker Napper Lawsuit?
The Product Liability Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in 3-in-1 Rocker Napper Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If your child or other loved one was harmed by an inclined sleeper device, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.